- Businesses now have the ability to advertise in Instagram’s Stories section. If you don’t know what Instagram Stories are, you can learn more about them here. Basically, they’re photos or videos you can post that will disappear after 24 hours; you’ll see Stories from people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
- More than 150 million Instagrammers watch and create Stories daily, and now your business has that chance to get in front of these folks on a regular basis with full-screen ads, meaning nothing can distract viewers from your sponsored content.
- Read this article on why you should use Instagram Stories for your business. It should inspire you to allocate some precious marketing dollars toward a test campaign or two… or two hundred.
- Let your account manager know if you’re interested in running ads on Instagram Stories and they’ll help you set them up.
- Facebook has rolled out Messenger Day which, in short, does most everything that someone can do on Snapchat. If it’s essentially a copy of Snapchat’s feature, then why is it an advantage for Facebook? The answer: Facebook’s massive user base (79% of internet users in the US have a Facebook account).
- Nothing just yet, but soon enough they’ll open up Messenger Day to businesses, which will provide you with the opportunity to post a “day” from Messenger into your Facebook Business page for all your fans to see.
- Start thinking about what kinds of temporary, visual content (photos & short videos) your business can create and share via your Facebook Business Page. Your account manager will be thinking about this as well!
- The social media landscape continues to change. For example, Twitter users grew by 43 million YoY in 2014, but only by 9 million in 2016. This article is here to get you up to date on the newest stats and trends within the social media world.
- Your “view” on social media trends, demographics and buyer habits is likely out-of-date, which could mean your idea of a quality social marketing campaign is stale too.
- Read through these 47 social media statistics and then ask yourself “am I taking full advantage of social media marketing for my business?” Then, share your thoughts with your account manager, who already has an opinion on this matter.
For the fifth time in six years, Local Search Masters was recognized by the Business Journal’s Best in Business Awards in the 26-100 employee category. Winners were selected by a panel of judges who looked at a variety of criteria such as profitability, community involvement, and workplace environment. We’d rather be six for six, but we’re okay with our .833 “batting average” that’ll earn us a spot on the All-Star team every season!