- We were named WINNER of the ‘Growing Businesses Online Award’ in North America at the 2017 Google Premier Partner Awards, which recognizes the top-performing Google Premier Partner in North America for their contributions to digital marketing, product innovation, and client growth.
- Thought you might like knowing that Google thinks we’re doing an excellent job at marketing of our clients’ businesses on their search engine and display network.
- We now have a chance to represent the Americas in the Global Premier Partner Awards held in New York City on September 28th. After that, onto the 2017 Facebook Awards!
- First, Facebook introduced ways for retailers to push people from Facebook into their physical locations. Now, they’re testing an option for advertisers to target people who visited their real-world locations with ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Facebook’s Audience Network.
- In addition to serving ads on Facebook and Instagram to people who’ve physically visited your stores, this new feature helps businesses convert existing customer bases into audiences to target on Facebook. For example, a kids clothing store creates a custom audience of people who visited one of its locations in the past month, and filter that list with other Facebook targeting options like “parents with early school age children” to run campaigns that promote back to school shopping with an exclusive discount code for each audience. Pretty cool stuff!
- We’ve been one of the Facebook Agency Partners testing the new feature out this summer. We’ll be sure to connect with our clients about how to best utilize this new feature during monthly strategy sessions with their LSM account manager.
- Earlier this summer, Google released the Google For Jobs initiative. As part of this initiative, they introduced a new feature in Search that will let people search LinkedIn, Monster, Facebook, and more sites all at once.
As an employer, you’ll gain access to several free benefits with Google For Jobs. Any work you’ve done across internet job boards now improves your chances of earning a prominent place in the search results!
- Ensure your job postings are optimized. A well-optimized job posting will not only increase the chances of your job opportunity being discovered on Google, it will motivate more applicants to contact you about the position!
Facebook made another case study about our ability to conduct effective Facebook ad campaigns (they even highlighted it in their global newsletter!). In this instance, we created conversion-optimized ads for Current Meditation to encourage people to sign up for their free trial class, resulting in 5X more memberships compared to click-optimized ads.