Take a minute to learn about what’s new in digital marketing!
- Users can record video directly from the LinkedIn app, or select video from their mobile galleries. Audience insights for uploaded videos include companies, locations, and titles of viewers. LinkedIn isn’t currently serving video ads, but they will sooner than later.
- It’s easier to upload and share videos on LinkedIn, the highest ranking platform in digital trust, which is important given the rise of fake news. If you’re a franchise development executive, LinkedIn videos are a great way to promote your opportunity to franchisee candidates.
- Think about some ways that your business can take advantage of this new LinkedIn video feature, your account manager will do the same! We’ll let you know when LinkedIn video ads become available.
- Every year Search Engine Land creates an infographic about SEO ranking factors in the form of a periodic table. Click here to check it out and see if their ranking factors are in line with yours.
- This should reiterate the value of working with an established SEO agency; there are multiple elements to an effective search engine optimization strategy that puts your business ahead of the competition.
- Remember to keep your account manager abreast of stuff your business participates in (ex: sponsoring an event or local sports team) so they can help you acquire new backlinks (an important SEO ranking factor). Need a refresher on what backlinks are and how to obtain a few “low hanging fruit” backlink opportunities, watch this video we filmed at Google HQ!
- We earned the opportunity to attend the Google Partners Summit in NYC last month. What made it even better was Google picking up our travel tab because we won the Google Premier Partner Award for ‘Growing Businesses Online!’
We’ll apply learnings from the Summit into our clients’ Google ad campaigns. For example: location extensions, which have been available for search and display campaigns for awhile, are coming to YouTube. That means address/map location, hour, photos, call buttons and other information will soon be available for YouTube ads.
Nothing is needed on your end at the moment. Just know we’re working diligently to set your web presence up to succeed in the ever-evolving digital landscape.
“Prior to using this tool, I was tracking our prospects with a color coded spreadsheet to see where our lead generation was coming from. I absolutely love the dashboard. It’s very easy to use and the content it generates for you is super helpful in tracking where your dollars should be spent. Not only can see where your leads are coming from, you can see the money it’s generating for your business! Your Account Manager can also see this and give you their expert opinion as to what should be the focus of your media spend.” – John Reber, GM, TITLE Boxing Club – Rockville
Local Search Masters’ SEO and Google Advertising work with a 120+ location franchise brand is a finalist for the ‘Best Local Search Marketing Initiative – SEM’ award at the 2017 Landy Awards (the “Golden Globes” of search engine marketing). Last month, our web development work earned the ‘Small Business Standard of Excellence’ Award at the at the 2017 WebAwards.